Обсуждение: BUG #14240: i want do manual commit not auto_commit.

BUG #14240: i want do manual commit not auto_commit.

От
zzia88@gmail.com
Дата: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Re: BUG #14240: i want do manual commit not auto_commit.

От
Francisco Olarte
Дата:
On Sun, Jul 10, 2016 at 2:38 PM,  <zzia88@gmail.com> wrote:
> CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION  DELROLL(V_CHOICE INT)
>                    ROLLBACK;
>                    --COMMIT;

Does not seem like a bug, IIRC commit/rollback is not allowed inside
functions ( savepoints are, you may try to work with them ).

> when i am doing auto commit off the it is giving some internal error.

This sentence does not make sense. If you mean it is giving some error
when your try it with autocommit off, try to copy and paste the error.

> please check this code with  commit.
> i want to flash my rollback segment automatically.

Are you sure you are using postgres? AFAIK it does not hace a rollback
segment to ''flash'', this sound more like Oracle or similar things.

Francisco Olarte.