Re: BUG #14240: i want do manual commit not auto_commit.

От Francisco Olarte
Тема Re: BUG #14240: i want do manual commit not auto_commit.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Sun, Jul 10, 2016 at 2:38 PM,  <zzia88@gmail.com> wrote:
> CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION  DELROLL(V_CHOICE INT)
>                    ROLLBACK;
>                    --COMMIT;

Does not seem like a bug, IIRC commit/rollback is not allowed inside
functions ( savepoints are, you may try to work with them ).

> when i am doing auto commit off the it is giving some internal error.

This sentence does not make sense. If you mean it is giving some error
when your try it with autocommit off, try to copy and paste the error.

> please check this code with  commit.
> i want to flash my rollback segment automatically.

Are you sure you are using postgres? AFAIK it does not hace a rollback
segment to ''flash'', this sound more like Oracle or similar things.

Francisco Olarte.