Обсуждение: BUG #14158: PostgreSQL 9.6 bloom don't support unlogged table?

BUG #14158: PostgreSQL 9.6 bloom don't support unlogged table?

От
digoal@126.com
Дата:
VGhlIGZvbGxvd2luZyBidWcgaGFzIGJlZW4gbG9nZ2VkIG9uIHRoZSB3ZWJz
aXRlOgoKQnVnIHJlZmVyZW5jZTogICAgICAxNDE1OApMb2dnZWQgYnk6ICAg
ICAgICAgIFpob3UgRGlnb2FsCkVtYWlsIGFkZHJlc3M6ICAgICAgZGlnb2Fs
QDEyNi5jb20KUG9zdGdyZVNRTCB2ZXJzaW9uOiA5LjZiZXRhMQpPcGVyYXRp
bmcgc3lzdGVtOiAgIENlbnRPUyA2LnggeDY0CkRlc2NyaXB0aW9uOiAgICAg
ICAgCgptYXN0ZXI9IyBjcmVhdGUgZXh0ZW5zaW9uIGJsb29tOw0KQ1JFQVRF
IEVYVEVOU0lPTiAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgXg0KbWFzdGVy
PSMgY3JlYXRlIHVubG9nZ2VkIHRhYmxlIHRibDEyKGlkIGludCk7DQpDUkVB
VEUgVEFCTEUNCg0KbWFzdGVyPSMgXHNldCBWRVJCT1NJVFkgdmVyYm9zZQ0K
bWFzdGVyPSMgY3JlYXRlIGluZGV4IGlkeDEgb24gdGJsMTIgdXNpbmcgYmxv
b20gKGlkKTsNCkVSUk9SOiAgWFgwMDA6IGluZGV4ICJpZHgxIiBhbHJlYWR5
IGNvbnRhaW5zIGRhdGENCkxPQ0FUSU9OOiAgYmxidWlsZGVtcHR5LCBibGlu
c2VydC5jOjE2NAoK

Re: BUG #14158: PostgreSQL 9.6 bloom don't support unlogged table?

От
Hao Lee
Дата:
In bool\blinsert.c, the function "blbuildempty" the if test failed. And, in
catlog\index.c line 2037, after creating the index file, then to build
empty index file. but we got the "one" block number of the relation, that
lead the if test failed.

On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 5:54 PM, <digoal@126.com> wrote:

> Bug reference:      14158
> Logged by:          Zhou Digoal
> Email address:      digoal@126.com
> PostgreSQL version: 9.6beta1
> Operating system:   CentOS 6.x x64
>
> master=# create extension bloom;
> CREATE EXTENSION                          ^
> master=# create unlogged table tbl12(id int);
> CREATE TABLE
>
> master=# \set VERBOSITY verbose
> master=# create index idx1 on tbl12 using bloom (id);
> ERROR:  XX000: index "idx1" already contains data
> LOCATION:  blbuildempty, blinsert.c:164

Re: BUG #14158: PostgreSQL 9.6 bloom don't support unlogged table?

Дата:
digoal@126.com writes:
> master=# create unlogged table tbl12(id int);
> CREATE TABLE
> master=# \set VERBOSITY verbose
> master=# create index idx1 on tbl12 using bloom (id);
> ERROR:  XX000: index "idx1" already contains data
> LOCATION:  blbuildempty, blinsert.c:164

Isn't this a duplicate of bug #14155?

            regards, tom lane

Re: BUG #14158: PostgreSQL 9.6 bloom don't support unlogged table?

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 7:16 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> digoal@126.com writes:
>> master=# create unlogged table tbl12(id int);
>> CREATE TABLE
>> master=# \set VERBOSITY verbose
>> master=# create index idx1 on tbl12 using bloom (id);
>> ERROR:  XX000: index "idx1" already contains data
>> LOCATION:  blbuildempty, blinsert.c:164
>
> Isn't this a duplicate of bug #14155?

Yes, you already fixed that with abaffa90 yesterday.
--
Michael