Обсуждение: BUG #10116: Unable to load more than 100 recs - trial version

BUG #10116: Unable to load more than 100 recs - trial version

От
bmashkoor@joc.com
Дата:

Bug reference:      10116
Logged by:          Babar Mashkoor
Email address:      bmashkoor@joc.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.3.4
Operating system:   Windows 2007

I am unable to load more than 100 rows in trial version
Is there any possibility i can load more records for performance testing and
before making final decision

Re: BUG #10116: Unable to load more than 100 recs - trial version

От
John R Pierce
Дата:
On 4/23/2014 12:48 PM, bmashkoor@joc.com wrote:
> I am unable to load more than 100 rows in trial version
> Is there any possibility i can load more records for performance testing and
> before making final decision

what 'trial version'  ?!?   PostgreSQL is free open source, there's no
licenses, no restrictions, no 'trial versions'

Re: BUG #10116: Unable to load more than 100 recs - trial version

От
John R Pierce
Дата:
On 4/23/2014 1:59 PM, Babar Mashkoor wrote:
> Thanks for response, can you please suggest why data is loading slow
> on redshift
> I am using SSIS 2012, and copying data from sql server 2012 to Amazon
> redshift

Redshift may be based on PostgreSQL, but it is NOT stock PostgreSQL.
You might ask Amazon support for help with their implementation.

I don't know what SSIS 2012 is, Google suggests its a Microsoft
product?  We can't help you with that, either.

Anyways, nothing here resembles a 'bug' in PostgerSQL, the pgsql-bugs
system is the wrong place to discuss this.

Re: BUG #10116: Unable to load more than 100 recs - trial version

От
Babar Mashkoor
Дата:
Yes- SSIS or BIDS is the Microsoft product

Thanks=20

Sent from my iPhone