Re: BUG #10116: Unable to load more than 100 recs - trial version

От Babar Mashkoor
Тема Re: BUG #10116: Unable to load more than 100 recs - trial version
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Yes- SSIS or BIDS is the Microsoft product

Thanks=20

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 23, 2014, at 5:09 PM, John R Pierce <pierce@hogranch.com> wrote:
>=20
>> On 4/23/2014 1:59 PM, Babar Mashkoor wrote:
>> Thanks for response, can you please suggest why data is loading slow on r=
edshift
>> I am using SSIS 2012, and copying data from sql server 2012 to Amazon red=
shift
>=20
> Redshift may be based on PostgreSQL, but it is NOT stock PostgreSQL.    Yo=
u might ask Amazon support for help with their implementation.
>=20
> I don't know what SSIS 2012 is, Google suggests its a Microsoft product?  W=
e can't help you with that, either.
>=20
> Anyways, nothing here resembles a 'bug' in PostgerSQL, the pgsql-bugs syst=
em is the wrong place to discuss this.

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: mismatching proargtypes/proallargtypes (bug #10122)
От: mike@aquameta.com
Сообщение: BUG #10122: proargtypes and proallargtypes are inconsistent for pg_identify_object