Обсуждение: BUG #8376: Doc update: CREATE ROLE

BUG #8376: Doc update: CREATE ROLE

От
bughunt@gluino.name
Дата:

Bug reference:      8376
Logged by:          David Tonhofer
Email address:      bughunt@gluino.name
PostgreSQL version: 9.2.4
Operating system:   Linux

At: http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.2/static/sql-createrole.html

1) Description of how to set "ROLCATUPDATE" is missing (if there is such an
option)

2) The option 'VALID UNTIL' should mention:
   a) The special value 'infinity', which
      seems to be equal to NULL
   b) The fact that validity applies to
      the password and thus does not