Обсуждение: BUG #5947: Error while running query

BUG #5947: Error while running query

От
"Raman Sharma"
Дата:

Bug reference:      5947
Logged by:          Raman Sharma
Email address:      rsharma@10kinfo.com
PostgreSQL version: 7.4
Operating system:   Ubnato
Details:

ERROR:  could not extend relation "test_table": No space left on device
HINT:  Check free disk space.

But i have 27 GB space in my disk where it loaded and running query

Re: BUG #5947: Error while running query

От
Greg Stark