Re: BUG #5947: Error while running query

От Greg Stark
Тема Re: BUG #5947: Error while running query
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 9:47 AM, Raman Sharma <rsharma@10kinfo.com> wrote:
> ERROR: =A0could not extend relation "test_table": No space left on device
> HINT: =A0Check free disk space.
>>
> But i have 27 GB space in my disk where it loaded and running query

Have you checked df -i ?

Also, this may seem like a silly question but years of experience
motivate it.... are you sure your data is on the filesystem you're
checking?

Also, 7.4 is *ancient*. You really really want to be using something
more recent. I doubt it's relevant to why you're running out of space
though.

--=20
greg