Обсуждение: BUG #5761: In 'dblink' function connection string truncated

BUG #5761: In 'dblink' function connection string truncated

От
"dp"
Дата:

Bug reference:      5761
Logged by:          dp
Email address:      prikotov@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.3.12
Operating system:   Fedora release 14 (Laughlin)
Details:

The connection info string in 'dblink' function truncated to 62 characters.
On execution: 'NOTICE:  identifier "dbname=somebase host=xx.xxx.xx.xx
user=iamuser password=somepassword77 port=5432" will be truncated to
"dbname=somebase host=xx.xxx.xx.xx user=iamuser password=somepas"'

Re: BUG #5761: In 'dblink' function connection string truncated