Re: BUG #5761: In 'dblink' function connection string truncated

От queej
Тема Re: BUG #5761: In 'dblink' function connection string truncated
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Nov 29, 10:50=A0am, d...@authentrics.com (queej) wrote:
> Yes, it causes an error for me since it truncates the connection string in
> the middle of the username, omitting the password altogether. =A0I must be
> missing something; I can't understand what my alternative is but to call =
the
> dblink(text,text) function with a connection string and a SQL statement.

I should have mentioned that my dblink() calls are within views, so I
cannot do a two-step process of dblink_connect() followed by a
dblink().

Сообщение: Re: BUG #5774: VACCUM & REINDEX kills production environement
Сообщение: Re: BUG #5774: VACCUM & REINDEX kills production environement