Обсуждение: BUG #4705: Software developer

BUG #4705: Software developer

От
"Holger Rogge"
Дата:

Bug reference:      4705
Logged by:          Holger Rogge
Email address:      Holger@RoggeSoft.de
PostgreSQL version: 8.3.6.1
Operating system:   Windows XP #SP3
Details:

I tried to install your software for testing it by using the just downloaded
one-click-installer (postgresql-8.3.6-1-windows.exe), but got following
error-message shortly after the first splash-screen:
"error.installing.runtimes"!

I've checked my virenscanner (McAfee Enterprise 8.5) and my firewall (Sygate
5.5 build 2710) but nothing was blocked by that apps.

My installed .NET-Framework has version 3.0 with SP1

Best regards

Holger Rogge

Re: BUG #4705: Software developer

От