Re: BUG #4705: Software developer

От Dave Page
Тема Re: BUG #4705: Software developer
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 8:03 PM, Holger Rogge <Holger@roggesoft.de> wrote:
> Hello Dave,
>
> sorry if I annoyed you, that was never my intention!

You didn't :-)

> I've selected "postgresql-8.3.6-2.zip" and indeed, there was an installer. I
> would want suggest you to make an "MSI"-Clue to such files as well to avoid
> mails from puzzled users?

The files are described on the download page for each version - for
example, the 8.3.6 page
(http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/binary/v8.3.6/win32/) has:

This is the PostgreSQL Installer for Windows.

postgresql-8.3.6-2.zip is the multi-language version of the installer.

> I was now able to install your software without problems and test myself by
> trying using it! :-)
>
> Thank you very much for your time and your help!

No problem.

--
Dave Page