Обсуждение: BUG #3539: tsearch2 broken on Intel Macs running Leopard

BUG #3539: tsearch2 broken on Intel Macs running Leopard

От
"Erik R."
Дата:

Bug reference:      3539
Logged by:          Erik R.
Email address:      erik@mage.net
PostgreSQL version: 8.2.4
Operating system:   Mac OS X 10.5 (9A499)
Details:

Any tsearch query results in the following error message:

mydb=# select * from product_search('test');
ERROR:  could not find tsearch config by locale
CONTEXT:  SQL function "product_search" statement 1

Same thing on 8.2.3.  The same database works fine on a PPC Mac running the
same Leopard build as well as various flavors of Linux.

I wish I had more information to give you.

Cheers,
Erik

Re: BUG #3539: tsearch2 broken on Intel Macs running Leopard

Дата:
"Erik R." <erik@mage.net> writes:
> Any tsearch query results in the following error message:
> mydb=# select * from product_search('test');
> ERROR:  could not find tsearch config by locale

What does "locale" report on your machine?  AFAICS this error message
just means that "setlocale(LC_CTYPE, NULL)" returned a string that did
not match any entry in pg_ts_cfg.

            regards, tom lane