BUG #3539: tsearch2 broken on Intel Macs running Leopard

От Erik R.
Тема BUG #3539: tsearch2 broken on Intel Macs running Leopard
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      3539
Logged by:          Erik R.
Email address:      erik@mage.net
PostgreSQL version: 8.2.4
Operating system:   Mac OS X 10.5 (9A499)
Details:

Any tsearch query results in the following error message:

mydb=# select * from product_search('test');
ERROR:  could not find tsearch config by locale
CONTEXT:  SQL function "product_search" statement 1

Same thing on 8.2.3.  The same database works fine on a PPC Mac running the
same Leopard build as well as various flavors of Linux.

I wish I had more information to give you.

Cheers,
Erik