Обсуждение: How to configure Postgres NOT to use (load) openssl libraries libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll

How to configure Postgres NOT to use (load) openssl libraries libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll

От
"Tom Dong"

Hi

            I am looking for a way via configuration, not recompilation, to make Postgres not to use (load) the openssl lib libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll.  I need to delete these libraries from my Postgres installations.  This is quite urgent for me.  I would be very grateful if someone in this communicate can reply to this email and help me.

            Thanks!

            Tom

"Tom Dong" <TDong@witness.com> writes:
>             I am looking for a way via configuration, not recompilation, =
> to make Postgres not to use (load) the openssl lib libeay32.dll and =
> ssleay32.dll.

There is none.  If you don't want SSL support, rebuild without it.

            regards, tom lane