How to configure Postgres NOT to use (load) openssl libraries libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll

От Tom Dong
Тема How to configure Postgres NOT to use (load) openssl libraries libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hi

            I am looking for a way via configuration, not recompilation, to make Postgres not to use (load) the openssl lib libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll.  I need to delete these libraries from my Postgres installations.  This is quite urgent for me.  I would be very grateful if someone in this communicate can reply to this email and help me.

            Thanks!

            Tom