Обсуждение: pg_dump fails..does not like "text" data..

pg_dump fails..does not like "text" data..

От
"Peter Kelly"
Дата:
I am trying to do a pg_dump of a DB that has one table with approx.
732,390 rows in it.

Notes:

- I have tried pg_dump -d and pg_dump -D -- both with errors.
- I am running PostgreSQL 7.0.3 on Linux RedHat 7.0 (with all updates)
postgresql-devel-7.0.3-8
postgresql-server-7.0.3-8
postgresql-perl-7.0.3-8
postgresql-python-7.0.3-8
postgresql-jdbc-7.0.3-8
postgresql-odbc-7.0.3-8
postgresql-7.0.3-8
- 'vacuumdb --analyze vrelay' works fine.
- The field I am thinking it is bombing on is a "TEXT" field with email
header information (at least that is what it pukes below consistantly
and it does not seem to be one row it does not like -- it seems random)
- The physical server has 196MB ram and the postgresql data is on a
hardware raid 5 array.

Error:

The error is (I also included the table schema below):

[root@krusty base]# pg_dump -D vrelay > /tmp/vrelay.dump
Backend sent B message without prior T
85256C0C.001BCBE4-85256C0C.001BCBE4@oyp.com>