Обсуждение: How to include plpgsql in table pg_language

How to include plpgsql in table pg_language

От
Pam Wampler
Дата:
I am trying to get a trigger/function to work & I think I need to use the
plpgsql to do that --
but I keep getting errors that the plpgsql is not in the table pg_language
--
What do I need to do to be able to use plpgsql?

I am running 7.1.3

thanks
Pam

Re: How to include plpgsql in table pg_language

От
Stephan Szabo
Дата:
On Fri, 15 Feb 2002, Pam Wampler wrote:

> I am trying to get a trigger/function to work & I think I need to use the
> plpgsql to do that --
> but I keep getting errors that the plpgsql is not in the table pg_language
> --
> What do I need to do to be able to use plpgsql?

Use the createlang script to add the language to the database.
createlang plpgsql database

Re: How to include plpgsql in table pg_language

От
"Marco Tulio"
Дата:
> I am trying to get a trigger/function to work & I
think I need to use the
> plpgsql to do that --
> but I keep getting errors that the plpgsql is not in
the table pg_language
> --
> What do I need to do to be able to use plpgsql?
>
> I am running 7.1.3
>
> thanks
> Pam

on console, as postgres user, type:

createlang --dbname=dbtest --pglib=/usr/local/pgsql/lib
pspgsql

And have fun !

Marco Tulio
Desenvolvimento de sistemas para Internet

Quer ter seu próprio endereço na Internet?
Garanta já o seu e ainda ganhe cinco e-mails personalizados.
DomíniosBOL - http://dominios.bol.com.br