Обсуждение: History Keys fault

History Keys fault

От
"Marco Tulio"
Дата:
Hi,

When I ./configure ;  make ; make install PostgreSQL in
my Debian box, the History keys don´t works, but when I
install via APT-GET all works fine.

When I ./configure ;  make ; make install PostgreSQL in
my SLACKWARE box all works fine too.

Do you know whats package is missing on Debian ??

-----------
Marco Tulio
Desenvolvimento de sistemas para Internet

Quer ter seu próprio endereço na Internet?
Garanta já o seu e ainda ganhe cinco e-mails personalizados.
DomíniosBOL - http://dominios.bol.com.br

Re: History Keys fault

От
Jay Wren
Дата:
You are missing the development libraries for readline.

apt-get install libreadline-dev

should install the headers.  There should be somekind of --enable-readline
switch you can send to postgresql, so that you know you get this built.
Check the output of ./configure to make sure the psql client is built with
readline support

-Jay R. Wren