Re: History Keys fault

От Jay Wren
Тема Re: History Keys fault
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
You are missing the development libraries for readline.

apt-get install libreadline-dev

should install the headers.  There should be somekind of --enable-readline
switch you can send to postgresql, so that you know you get this built.
Check the output of ./configure to make sure the psql client is built with
readline support

-Jay R. Wren