Обсуждение: PQendcopy: resetting connection error

PQendcopy: resetting connection error

От
sathya priya
Дата:
hai,

 I encountered the following error While I was trying
to pg_dump the database using the command

  pg_dump -z dbname > bkfilename

PQendcopy: resetting connection
SQL query to dump the contents of Table 'sarehits' did
not execute correctly.  A
fter we read all the table contents from the backend,
PQendcopy() failed.  Expla
nation from backend: ''.
The query was: 'COPY "sarehits" TO stdout;
'.

any help to solve the above said problem.

with regds
p. ashok kumar

http://shopping.yahoo.com/

Re: [INTERFACES] PQendcopy: resetting connection error

Дата:
sathya priya <mscsathya@yahoo.com> writes:
>   pg_dump -z dbname > bkfilename

> PQendcopy: resetting connection

It's difficult to tell from this what made the COPY command fail.
There might be more info in the postmaster's logfile, though.
(If you're not running the postmaster with a logfile, restart it
with one --- no -S switch, send stdout and stderr to a file ---
and do the dump again.)

            regards, tom lane