PQendcopy: resetting connection error

От sathya priya
Тема PQendcopy: resetting connection error
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
hai,

 I encountered the following error While I was trying
to pg_dump the database using the command

  pg_dump -z dbname > bkfilename

PQendcopy: resetting connection
SQL query to dump the contents of Table 'sarehits' did
not execute correctly.  A
fter we read all the table contents from the backend,
PQendcopy() failed.  Expla
nation from backend: ''.
The query was: 'COPY "sarehits" TO stdout;
'.

any help to solve the above said problem.

with regds
p. ashok kumar