Обсуждение: Apply button inactive after error

Apply button inactive after error

От
Michal Kozusznik
Дата:
issue appears while using function editor (available in properties window).
If I hit Apply button and the db returns error, button remains inactive.
To reactivate  I have to write/remove some single character.
Found in v1.14.2

with regards

Re: Apply button inactive after error

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
On Fri, 2012-07-20 at 14:54 +0200, Michal Kozusznik wrote:
> issue appears while using function editor (available in properties window).
> If I hit Apply button and the db returns error, button remains inactive.
> To reactivate  I have to write/remove some single character.
> Found in v1.14.2

You're right, I've fixed this issue.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info

Re: Apply button inactive after error

От
Dave Page
Дата:
On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 6:02 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> On Fri, 2012-07-20 at 14:54 +0200, Michal Kozusznik wrote:
>> issue appears while using function editor (available in properties window).
>> If I hit Apply button and the db returns error, button remains inactive.
>> To reactivate  I have to write/remove some single character.
>> Found in v1.14.2
>>

> You're right, I've fixed this issue.

Err, that was intentional I think - the error means something needs to
be fixed, which invariably requires changing something.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: Apply button inactive after error

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
On Fri, 2012-07-20 at 18:04 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 6:02 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
> <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> > On Fri, 2012-07-20 at 14:54 +0200, Michal Kozusznik wrote:
> >> issue appears while using function editor (available in properties window).
> >> If I hit Apply button and the db returns error, button remains inactive.
> >> To reactivate  I have to write/remove some single character.
> >> Found in v1.14.2
> >>

> > You're right, I've fixed this issue.
>
> Err, that was intentional I think - the error means something needs to
> be fixed, which invariably requires changing something.

Hmmm, trying a few things, it seems you're right. Michal, can you give
us a complete use case?