Re: Apply button inactive after error

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Apply button inactive after error
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 6:02 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> On Fri, 2012-07-20 at 14:54 +0200, Michal Kozusznik wrote:
>> issue appears while using function editor (available in properties window).
>> If I hit Apply button and the db returns error, button remains inactive.
>> To reactivate  I have to write/remove some single character.
>> Found in v1.14.2
>>

> You're right, I've fixed this issue.

Err, that was intentional I think - the error means something needs to
be fixed, which invariably requires changing something.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: Apply button inactive after error
Сообщение: Re: Apply button inactive after error