Обсуждение: [pgAdmin4] - Runtime compilation error

[pgAdmin4] - Runtime compilation error

От
Neel Patel
Дата:
Hi Dave,

We are just compiling the new runtime source code in Linux and we are getting the below error during the compilation.

TabWindow.cpp: In constructor ‘TabWindow::TabWindow(QWidget*)’:
TabWindow.cpp:68:15: error: ‘class QTabBar’ has no member named ‘setAutoHide’
     tabBar()->setAutoHide(true);
               ^

After debugging, we came to know that we have added "setAutoHide" functionality when QTabBar contains the less than 2 tabs.
As per the Qt documentation, "setAutoHide" is supported from Qt 5.4 onwards.
In Linux we are using Qt 5.2, in that "setAutoHide"  is not supported so we are getting above error.

Qt 5.2 Documentation for the reference.
http://qt.apidoc.info/5.2.0/qtwidgets/qtabbar-members.html

Qt 5.5 Documentation for the reference.

Find attached patch file with the fix. We have tested in Linux and Mac.
Please review it and let us know for any comments.

Thanks,
Neel Patel
Вложения

Re: [pgAdmin4] - Runtime compilation error

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Thanks - patch applied.

FYI, it should build at minimum with the Qt4 version that ships with CentOS 6.

--
Dave Page
VP, Chief Architect, Tools & Installers

Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com