Re: [pgAdmin4] - Runtime compilation error

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4] - Runtime compilation error
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Thanks - patch applied.

FYI, it should build at minimum with the Qt4 version that ships with CentOS 6.

--
Dave Page
VP, Chief Architect, Tools & Installers

Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fix tab auto-hiding to work with Qt < 5.4.