Обсуждение: PATCH: Stored procedure large parameter list

PATCH: Stored procedure large parameter list

От
"J.F. Oster"
Дата:
Hello!

Please consider this patch. It's a small formatting improvement for
pgFunction::GetSql() per discussion:
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAHYn==4bqLjo5Y+AgaNC-HWrtKHPyDUueQ_NvbPBPYPb5JRtHA@mail.gmail.com

--
Best regards,
 J.F.

Вложения

Re: PATCH: Stored procedure large parameter list

От
inspector morse
Дата:
Oh thank god! We have like 80+ stored procedures with very long parameter lists. Editing them is a nightmare cause it is listed out horizontally in pgadmin. We tried using text files instead but they often become out of sync due to developers not keeping them upto date.

Do you know if this will be integrated in the next version of Debian (Jessie)? We're currently using Debian Wheezy.

Please consider this patch. It's a small formatting improvement for
pgFunction::GetSql() per discussion:
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAHYn==4bqLjo5Y+AgaNC-HWrtKHPyDUueQ_NvbPBPYPb5JRtHA@mail.gmail.com

--
Best regards,
 J.F.

Re: PATCH: Stored procedure large parameter list

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Ashesh, can you review/commit this please?

On Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 5:51 AM, J.F. Oster <jinfroster@mail.ru> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Please consider this patch. It's a small formatting improvement for
> pgFunction::GetSql() per discussion:
> http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAHYn==4bqLjo5Y+AgaNC-HWrtKHPyDUueQ_NvbPBPYPb5JRtHA@mail.gmail.com
>
> --
> Best regards,
>  J.F.

Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: PATCH: Stored procedure large parameter list

От
Sanket Mehta
Дата:
Hi

I have reviewed this patch.
This looks good to me.

Regards,
Sanket Mehta
Sr Software engineer
Enterprisedb

On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 4:16 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Ashesh, can you review/commit this please?

On Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 5:51 AM, J.F. Oster <jinfroster@mail.ru> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Please consider this patch. It's a small formatting improvement for
> pgFunction::GetSql() per discussion:
> http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAHYn==4bqLjo5Y+AgaNC-HWrtKHPyDUueQ_NvbPBPYPb5JRtHA@mail.gmail.com
>
> --
> Best regards,
>  J.F.

Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: PATCH: Stored procedure large parameter list

От
Ashesh Vashi
Дата:
Committed with small modification.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi

Ashesh, can you review/commit this please?

On Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 5:51 AM, J.F. Oster <jinfroster@mail.ru> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Please consider this patch. It's a small formatting improvement for
> pgFunction::GetSql() per discussion:
> http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAHYn==4bqLjo5Y+AgaNC-HWrtKHPyDUueQ_NvbPBPYPb5JRtHA@mail.gmail.com
>
> --
> Best regards,
>  J.F.

Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: PATCH: Stored procedure large parameter list

От
Raymond O'Donnell
Дата:
On 28/10/2014 11:36, Ashesh Vashi wrote:
> Committed with small modification.

Brilliant! Thanks everyone.

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod@iol.ie

Re: PATCH: Stored procedure large parameter list

От
inspector morse
Дата:
Hello,

Does anyone know if this will be put in Debian Wheezy (stable)? How do we get it into Debian Wheezy?

I asked the Debian pgAdmin package maintainer and he told me to ask the pgamdin mailing list instead.

Thanks!

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 7:39 AM, Raymond O'Donnell <rod@iol.ie> wrote:
On 28/10/2014 11:36, Ashesh Vashi wrote:
> Committed with small modification.

Brilliant! Thanks everyone.

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod@iol.ie

Re: PATCH: Stored procedure large parameter list

От
Dave Page
Дата:
On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 3:24 PM, inspector morse
<inspectormorse86@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone know if this will be put in Debian Wheezy (stable)? How do we
> get it into Debian Wheezy?
>
> I asked the Debian pgAdmin package maintainer and he told me to ask the
> pgamdin mailing list instead.

We've have nothing to do with the Debian packaging. The only way it'll
get into there is if they package 1.20, or backpatch the changes
themselves.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: PATCH: Stored procedure large parameter list

От
inspector morse
Дата:
Oh ok, thanks all for your work on the patch and getting it comitted.