Re: PATCH: Stored procedure large parameter list

От inspector morse
Тема Re: PATCH: Stored procedure large parameter list
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Oh ok, thanks all for your work on the patch and getting it comitted.

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 11:32 AM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 3:24 PM, inspector morse
<inspectormorse86@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone know if this will be put in Debian Wheezy (stable)? How do we
> get it into Debian Wheezy?
>
> I asked the Debian pgAdmin package maintainer and he told me to ask the
> pgamdin mailing list instead.

We've have nothing to do with the Debian packaging. The only way it'll
get into there is if they package 1.20, or backpatch the changes
themselves.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com