Обсуждение: pgAdmin 1.16 Visual Tour

pgAdmin 1.16 Visual Tour

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Hi,

Here is the new visual tour, this time for 1.16:

http://developer.pgadmin.org/~guillaume/visualtour/visualtour_1_16.html

I made this quickly in HTML, and will put it back in the usual .php file
once we're happy on the contents.

So I need help, mostly on english fixes, and design. Once again, I
probably forgot some new features, you can add them if you want. There's
more chance that I did the opposite (adding too many stuff, boring
ones). If so, you can delete them.

Anyway, feel free to edit it. But tell me when you're done so that I can
push it on the main website.

Thanks.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info

Re: pgAdmin 1.16 Visual Tour

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Hi

On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 9:58 AM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here is the new visual tour, this time for 1.16:
>
> http://developer.pgadmin.org/~guillaume/visualtour/visualtour_1_16.html
>
> I made this quickly in HTML, and will put it back in the usual .php file
> once we're happy on the contents.
>
> So I need help, mostly on english fixes, and design. Once again, I
> probably forgot some new features, you can add them if you want. There's
> more chance that I did the opposite (adding too many stuff, boring
> ones). If so, you can delete them.
>
> Anyway, feel free to edit it. But tell me when you're done so that I can
> push it on the main website.

Cool, thanks. I've made a few minor tweaks. Your English is near perfect now :-)

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: pgAdmin 1.16 Visual Tour

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
On Mon, 2012-07-23 at 10:05 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> Hi
>
> On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 9:58 AM, Guillaume Lelarge
> <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Here is the new visual tour, this time for 1.16:
> >
> > http://developer.pgadmin.org/~guillaume/visualtour/visualtour_1_16.html
> >
> > I made this quickly in HTML, and will put it back in the usual .php file
> > once we're happy on the contents.
> >
> > So I need help, mostly on english fixes, and design. Once again, I
> > probably forgot some new features, you can add them if you want. There's
> > more chance that I did the opposite (adding too many stuff, boring
> > ones). If so, you can delete them.
> >
> > Anyway, feel free to edit it. But tell me when you're done so that I can
> > push it on the main website.
>
> Cool, thanks. I've made a few minor tweaks. Your English is near perfect now :-)

Thanks a lot :)

Now, I'll format it the usual way, and push it on the git repository.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info
http://www.dalibo.com

Re: pgAdmin 1.16 Visual Tour

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
On Mon, 2012-07-23 at 23:00 +0200, Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> On Mon, 2012-07-23 at 10:05 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 9:58 AM, Guillaume Lelarge
> > <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Here is the new visual tour, this time for 1.16:
> > >
> > > http://developer.pgadmin.org/~guillaume/visualtour/visualtour_1_16.html
> > >
> > > I made this quickly in HTML, and will put it back in the usual .php file
> > > once we're happy on the contents.
> > >
> > > So I need help, mostly on english fixes, and design. Once again, I
> > > probably forgot some new features, you can add them if you want. There's
> > > more chance that I did the opposite (adding too many stuff, boring
> > > ones). If so, you can delete them.
> > >
> > > Anyway, feel free to edit it. But tell me when you're done so that I can
> > > push it on the main website.
> >
> > Cool, thanks. I've made a few minor tweaks. Your English is near perfect now :-)
> >

> Thanks a lot :)
>
> Now, I'll format it the usual way, and push it on the git repository.

Done. I did a few mistakes but it's done now.