pgAdmin 1.16 Visual Tour

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема pgAdmin 1.16 Visual Tour
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Here is the new visual tour, this time for 1.16:

http://developer.pgadmin.org/~guillaume/visualtour/visualtour_1_16.html

I made this quickly in HTML, and will put it back in the usual .php file
once we're happy on the contents.

So I need help, mostly on english fixes, and design. Once again, I
probably forgot some new features, you can add them if you want. There's
more chance that I did the opposite (adding too many stuff, boring
ones). If so, you can delete them.

Anyway, feel free to edit it. But tell me when you're done so that I can
push it on the main website.

Thanks.

--
Guillaume