Обсуждение: Translation: is Italian language THAT much more wordy?

Translation: is Italian language THAT much more wordy?

От
"Harald Armin Massa"
Дата:
Hello,

I checked the translation status on pgadmin.org, and saw that French
is at 100% with 2091 of 2091 translated strings; and Italian is at
100% with 2104 of 2104 translated strings.

2091/20910100%
it_ITItalianGiuseppe SaccoMO | PO2104/2104

My understanding was that there ist the same amount of string
constants in all languages.

What did I miss?

Harald

--
GHUM Harald Massa
persuadere et programmare

Re: Translation: is Italian language THAT much more wordy?

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Harald Armin Massa a écrit :
> I checked the translation status on pgadmin.org, and saw that French
> is at 100% with 2091 of 2091 translated strings; and Italian is at
> 100% with 2104 of 2104 translated strings.
>
> 2091/20910100%
> it_ITItalianGiuseppe SaccoMO | PO2104/2104
>
> My understanding was that there ist the same amount of string
> constants in all languages.
>
> What did I miss?

You're right. That can use as much words as they want, the number of
strings should be the same.

I try a stringextract/stringmerge... there is actually 2131 strings to
translate. I have some issues with the "svn commit" in stringmerge
because of end of line inconsistences. I will work on this.

Thanks for the information.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.