[GENERAL] Nice to have features: Percentage function

От Ron Ben
Тема [GENERAL] Nice to have features: Percentage function
Дата
Re: [GENERAL] Nice to have features: Percentage function  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi,
I'm always finiding myself writing many varations of functions to calculate percentage.
I think it would be nice if postgresql would have build in functions for that.
I think the major functionality is something like the 3 ooptions here:

It may help to keep code simple and clean and it seem like something simple to implement.

If you think it's a good idea it would be nice if someone can implement this.