Re: pgadmin4: The python-config executable could not be found.

От Mark Csaba
Тема Re: pgadmin4: The python-config executable could not be found.
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello Luca,

Try using apt-file:

sudo apt-get install apt-file
sudo apt-file update
sudo apt-file search python-config

And you will get a list with the package and filenames ... from which probably you'll need "python-dev"

Cheers,
Csaba