pgadmin4: The python-config executable could not be found.

От Luca Ferrari
Тема pgadmin4: The python-config executable could not be found.
Дата
Re: pgadmin4: The python-config executable could not be found.  (Mark Csaba <markcs@gwyll.eu>)
Список pgadmin-support
Hi all,
just cloned the git repository and tried to compile it on my ubuntu 15.04 x64:

% qmake
Project MESSAGE: Building for QT4...
Project MESSAGE: Building for Linux/Mac...
Project ERROR: The python-config executable could not be found. Ensure
Python is installed and in the system path.

However, I've got python 2.7.10 installed and in the path.
I'm not a python expert, what am I missing?

Thanks,
Luca