Regular expression for lower case to upper case.

От Eagna
Тема Regular expression for lower case to upper case.
Дата
Re: Regular expression for lower case to upper case.  ("David G. Johnston" <david.g.johnston@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general

Hi all,

I want a regex to change the case of a field from UPPER to lower.

I know about the UPPER() and LOWER() functions and they are not what I want.

I would have thought this should be very simple, but I've searched a lot and can't seem to get an answer.

Here's a fiddle with a couple of things that I've tried - I'm obviously missing something that should be starting me in the face.

Any input appreciated.

E.