Re: BUG #5393: Installer sets superuser password if passwords don't match

От Jaime Casanova
Тема Re: BUG #5393: Installer sets superuser password if passwords don't match
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 4:58 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

> If this is a real problem for people, perhaps someone should update
> the web form to ask for the sub-project and direct the bug reports
> accordingly rather than have us continue to bleat at users.
> Volunteers?

while of course we can answer some questions there are others that
only could be resolved for the sub project team...
now, that idea of ask about the sub project seems good to me, actually
i have suggested something similar to redirect messages to language
specific lists... but seems i send that to an incorrect list :(
besides my abilities with web forms are very poor... but if some one
is willing to help me a little i can try

--=20
Atentamente,
Jaime Casanova
Soporte y capacitaci=C3=B3n de PostgreSQL
Asesor=C3=ADa y desarrollo de sistemas
Guayaquil - Ecuador
Cel. +59387171157

Сообщение: Re: BUG #5393: Installer sets superuser password if passwords don't match
Сообщение: Re: BUG #5393: Installer sets superuser password if passwords don't match