Re: Authentication failed when Password contains Japaneese Charecters

От Shivender Devarakonda
Тема Re: Authentication failed when Password contains Japaneese Charecters
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

I set the following property  in postgresql.conf:

client_encoding = UTF-8  # actually, defaults to database
     # encoding

I see the same problem after this also...

actaully my DB already shows the encoding format as UTF-8 so according to the comments the client encoding should default to UTF-8.

Please let me know if I miss anything

Thanks,
Shivender