Re: Authentication failed when Password contains Japaneese Charecters

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Authentication failed when Password contains Japaneese Charecters
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Shivender Devarakonda <shivenderd@gmail.com> writes:
> I set the following property  in postgresql.conf:
> client_encoding = UTF-8  # actually, defaults to database

That would not help if you were connecting to a database with SQL_ASCII
encoding (which defeats all encoding intelligence).  I'd suggest
connecting to cmdb with psql and issuing an ALTER USER command to
set the user's password again.

Сообщение: Re: SOLVED ... Re: Getting rid of a cursor from JDBC .... Re: [PERFORM] Re: HELP: How to tame the 8.3.x JDBC driver with a biq guery result set