Re: RPMS for 7.1beta3 being uploaded.

От teg@redhat.com (Trond Eivind Glomsrød)
Тема Re: RPMS for 7.1beta3 being uploaded.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> Trond Eivind Glomsrød writes:
>
> > > We don't use libtool.
> >
> > Doing so would be a good thing.
>
> Not if our code is more portable than libtool's.

And this is the case? libtool covers pretty much everything... and you
don't need to use it for every target.
> > > Nor does libtool care about the processor.
> >
> > As you can see from the actual code segment, only the
> > config.{guess,sub} files are copied.
>
> But you argued that this is because your config.guess supports s390 and
> ia64 (which ours does as well)

It may do so now, but I'm pretty sure it hasn't always done so... and
even if it does, it doesn't hurt.

--
Trond Eivind Glomsrød
Red Hat, Inc.

От: Lamar Owen
Сообщение: Re: RPMS for 7.1beta3 being uploaded.
Сообщение: Re: RPMS for 7.1beta3 being uploaded.