[GENERAL] Alternative to pgAdmin Postgres Manager that support pgagent (jobs)

От Juliano
Тема [GENERAL] Alternative to pgAdmin Postgres Manager that support pgagent (jobs)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi guys

I've been struggling for long years to find an alternative Postgres Manager that can support pgAgent jobs like pgAdmin does.

PgAdmin works fine, but, it is not good as Oracle Enterprise Manager or SQL Server Management Studio and there is a lot of bugs. The version 1 it is obsolete and the new version 1.6/2 sucks.

I have tried Dbeaver but apparently, support jobs for Oracle only.

Omnidb looks nice, but, I guess doesn't support pgAgent as well, any suggestions?