Re: restore/dup OIDs HELP!

От Jack Flak
Тема Re: restore/dup OIDs HELP!
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Stephan,

That's very interesting!  I didn't even know about these other "hidden"
fields.  How many others are there?

You're right about the xmin value.  It's the same for all the dups.  That
could have saved me a lot of work.  I built a perl script to locate the
dups, pull the data, re-insert it, and then delete by old OID.

What is the 'ctid' field about?  It's wierd.
For that matter, what is 'xmin'???