Re: Feature freeze date for 8.1

От
Тема Re: Feature freeze date for 8.1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 02 May 2005 19:53:56 -0000Andrew - Supernews <andrew+nonews@supernews.com> wrote:

>The server-based method is actually no more complex to
>implement on the server end and does not impose any such
restrictions on
>the client (even if the client sets the option and then
ignores the database connection
>for a long time, all that happens is that the TCP window
fills up).

Yes, any solution on the client side also requires all
client connection interface to be changed..But, at server
side solution only server side would be changed :-) I dont
know it is complex or not. as you know Oracle has a
parameter to implement that solution on the server side.

Best Regards,

Adnan DURSUN
ASRIN Bilişim Hiz.Ltd.