Re: [SQL] log file

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: [SQL] log file
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Richard, Jiang,

> I *think* you want DEBUG_PRINT_QUERY and its friends. See Ch 3.4.2 of
> the
> Administrators Guide.

Actually, Jiang need to re-start the postmaster with the command-line
options for logging set.  Annoyingly, the default init.d script for
Postgres in most RPMs starts Postgres without any logging.

Unfortunately, I'm at a remote terminal right now, so I can't post an
example.

-Josh Berkus

                                       Josh Berkus
  Complete information technology      josh@agliodbs.com