Re: limit of 16 on arguments to functons

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: limit of 16 on arguments to functons
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
VR,

> We are porting our database from sybase to postgre 7.1 which involves
>  functions having 24 arguments and more.Is there any provision to
>  configure the number of  arguments to a function, in postgres, to
>  accept more than 16 arguments?

Please see the archives of the PGSQL-SQL list for January 2002.  There
 is a thread between me and the core developers regarding this
 compile-time option.

-Josh Berkus

Сообщение: Re: When to use name verses id
Сообщение: Re: When to use name verses id