Re: PL/pgSQL examples NOT involving functions

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: PL/pgSQL examples NOT involving functions
Дата
Re: PL/pgSQL examples NOT involving functions  (Jan Wieck <janwieck@yahoo.com>)
Список pgsql-sql
Aasmund,

> envisity=# DROP TABLE temp ;
> DROP
> envisity=# create table temp (tempid integer);
> CREATE
> envisity=# INSERT INTO temp VALUES(3);
> INSERT 150371 1
> envisity=# select test3();
> ERROR:  Relation 150348 does not exist
> envisity=#

That's a new one on me.  I've dropped and re-created dozens of tables,
and while I have to re-build the views, I've never had to touch the
functions for that reason.  Either in PL/pgSQL or in SQL.

What version are we talking about?

-Josh

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: