Re: PL/pgSQL examples NOT involving functions

От Stephan Szabo
Тема Re: PL/pgSQL examples NOT involving functions
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Tue, 27 Nov 2001, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Aasmund,
>
> > envisity=# DROP TABLE temp ;
> > DROP
> > envisity=# create table temp (tempid integer);
> > CREATE
> > envisity=# INSERT INTO temp VALUES(3);
> > INSERT 150371 1
> > envisity=# select test3();
> > ERROR:  Relation 150348 does not exist
> > envisity=#
>
> That's a new one on me.  I've dropped and re-created dozens of tables,
> and while I have to re-build the views, I've never had to touch the
> functions for that reason.  Either in PL/pgSQL or in SQL.
>
> What version are we talking about?

7.2b3 :)

One thing that should be noted here is that after reconnecting you should
get the 3 back out. IIRC parse tree stuff is done first time its called
through a connection.  So, if you're dropping and doing stuff via like
editing files and psqling them and then starting a psql and trying your
function you won't see it happen.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: