Re: Polymorphic functions' weird behavior

От Vyacheslav Kalinin
Тема Re: Polymorphic functions' weird behavior
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tom Lane wrote:
> The fix is pretty easy if you need it now

Thanks for the update, Tom.
Another little issue with that function. I cannot make it
accept NULL as an argument. It won't normally accept NULL
reporting an appropriate error that it cannot determine
argument type, nor will it accept it if I make the
function STRICT, nor can I handle it inside the function
since it isn't actually called. Thus I always get the
error which is not desirable behavior. Any way around it?

regards, Viatcheslav