Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dave,

> > BTW, we do coordinate with the Website development group
>
> When did that happen then? I think I must have blinked :-)

Marc  and Justin are periodically keeping the Advocacy group informed
of progress on wwwdevel, and we were asked to test it before.   Vince
asked us for suggestions, too.

It's not like Advocacy has so much time to mess around with the
Advocacy site that we need weekly updates from WWW as well ...

Postges People:

What really troubles me is that I'm seeing the *implication* on this
list that one or more people offered to help the WWW team and were
rejected.   If this is true, I'd like to see that person say so
explicitly and we can find out from Vince and Marc what happened; if
not, I think the insinuations about "exclusiveness" by the WWW team are
completely uncalled for.

-Josh Berkus