Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 6 Dec 2002, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Dave,
>

> > > BTW, we do coordinate with the Website development group
> >
> > When did that happen then? I think I must have blinked :-)
>
> Marc  and Justin are periodically keeping the Advocacy group informed
> of progress on wwwdevel, and we were asked to test it before.   Vince
> asked us for suggestions, too.

I did what?  When?

Vince.
-- Fast, inexpensive internet service 56k and beyond!  http://www.pop4.net/  http://www.meanstreamradio.com
http://www.unknown-artists.com       Internet radio: It's not file sharing, it's just radio.

От: Vince Vielhaber
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group
От: Kevin Brown
Сообщение: Re: PQnotifies() in 7.3 broken?