Re: graphical interface - admin

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: graphical interface - admin
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
David,

> As for what I first said in this mail, I'll launch the development of
> a Kde
> application (I think called KPostgreSQL...), which will have to fit
> the
> following :

Listen, the PGAdminII "team" (i.e. David Page) is planning to port
PGAdmin to a more OS-independant platform, such as C++ or Java. Instead of striking out on your own, how about you get
togetherwith

them?

Or, in the short term, you could do the community a huge service just
by ressurecting KPSQL, which died with KDE 1.1.   It just needs a KDE
expert to dust it off and make it compatible with KDE 3.0.

Just my thoughts.   I'd just really hate to see another 50% complete
PostgreSQL interface -- we have too many, already.

-Josh Berkus